Choose Your Weapon: Integrating VR for Medium to Larger Organisations (Talk)
Ben Bauert (CEO, Unleashed VR) | Phillip Seiler (Unleashed VR)
The power and reach of VR in industry and business is rapidly being realised and the choice for organisations to be part of Workforce 4.0 is clearly on the table. It’s also clear that if you miss a stepping stone, the distance between you and the next is just that little bit further.
To close that gap and give you the opportunity to explore what VR has to offer for your business, this session aims to provide a practical and informative VR training 101, aimed at training functions in medium to larger organisations.
The session will answer the below questions as well as provide an opportunity to view different types of VR training content. It will allow you to explore:
- What are the signs that VR and virtual training will suit my organisation?
- What does a VR training solution look like?
- What VR training technology options are available to my organisation?
- What VR content options exist and what is suitable for my use case?
- Key questions to ask vendors if you’re considering VR training.
Talk: Choose Your Weapon: Integrating VR for Medium to Larger Organisations
Venue: State Library of WA
Perth Cultural Centre, Perth, Western Australia