XR:WA has 4 distinct but intertwined elements:
1. A 2-day enterprise-facing platform geared toward excellence in business and creative practice with a focus on Australian content.
2. A concurrent Academic conference designed to enhance critical discussion & debate.
3. A 1-day craft focused day that will likewise contain workshops, masterclasses, panels and intensive hot-house sessions.
4. A 4-day public access program of activities across the Perth Cultural Centre showcasing local and internationally produced works.
The conference/market and public exhibition outputs contain a mix of business and creative development opportunities. Through partnership with key industry sectors these will cover:
• Science & academia
• Non-cultural (heavy) industry
• Art & entertainment
• Architecture & design
• Education & training
• Medicine and research
In broader terms, content across the three conference days will embrace:
• B2B opportunities with national and international delegates and delegations.
• Outdoor AR experiences.
• eSports business/event development.
• Workshops, panels and masterclasses across enterprise & craft.
• Local, national and international keynote speakers.
• Interactive after-dark delegate experiences and networking.
• Numerous break-out rooms for individual and/or corporate presentations, meetings & hothouses.
• Delegate lounge for meetings, informal gatherings, pop-up talks and demonstrations.
• Specially allocated spaces for immersive moving image art, installations and experiences.
• Collaborations with local game and VR developers, start-ups, campuses and artists.
• Presentations and demonstrations of current screen-based campus-based science, technology, AI, AR, – VR/XR and game research and development.